Little Flower School, LoniL.F.S. Loni
Little Flower School, Loni
1. Pre-primary School [Junior KG & Senior KG]
Offer of admission is based on available vacancies. Please note that no entrance test or interviews of parents or students are conducted for admission to the Kindergarten. Admission to the Kindergarten is strictly as per the guidelines given by the CBSE Board with regard to age criteria, distance from the School, etc. Students meeting the requirements are then short-listed. A child must have completed 3 years and 6 months as on 1st June of the academic year of admission to be eligible for consideration for admission to the Junior KG.
2. Primary & Secondary School [Std I-VIII]
There will be no entrance test for Std I & II.
The Child planning to get admission for Std III onwards will be required to take an age-related general placement test to ensure that he/she is prepared for the high quality education offered by LFS, Loni.
- Birth Certificates (Originals to be submitted only on finalization of admission)
- Two passport size photographs of the student.
- Original Transfer Certificate from the previous School, duly attested by the Government Educational Authority in the area of the previous School.
- The student’s last Academic Report from the previous School. (Xerox copy attested)
The school follows the syllabus set by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) New Delhi.
This curriculum will be followed for classes for I to X
The first batch of std X CBSE appeared for the examination in the month of March 2012 and the result was 100%
Though the medium of instruction and communication is English, we firmly believe that knowledge of languages is an asset. We, therefore introduce Hindi and Marathi from Std – I
Fee Structure (Click for viewing)
|Fee Structure for the Year 2017-18|
|Nursery||LKG & UKG||Std I to IV||Std V to VII||Std VIII to X|