Vikhe Patil Memorial School, NasikV.P.M.S. Nasik
At VPMS, we are committed to the pursuit of excellence. It is our goal to address the varying needs of our young students academically, socially, emotionally and in so doing, provide the highest quality educational experience to all. It is also our goal to establish and maintain a positive, non threatening environment, which focuses on the development of cognitive skills, positive attitude and a cooperative spirit.
To provide quality and comprehensive educational opportunities for all students in a high performing institution, dedicated to life-long learning, in a safe and caring environment, enable students to achieve individual excellence in order to attain their personal goals and become productive citizens and be successful in their future endeavors.
- Admission to V.P.M.S. Application for admission to Nur. and Std I should be made in the prescribed form in January.
- The child seeking admission to Nur. must be at least 2 years and 6 months old and the child seeking admission to Std I must be 5 years old by May 31st of the new academic year. It will be necessary to submit the original birth certificate at the time of admission.
- Admission to higher classes will be offered only if the vacancies exist. For these classes, an original School Leaving Certificate will have to be submitted along with a photocopy of the last report card.
- A general proficiency test in Math and English will be conducted and children will be chosen on the basis of Merit.
- The leaving certificate of a student joining from a school outside the Maharashtra State must be countersigned by the Education Officer of the District or State in which the previous school is located. In case of late admission the fee for the first term will also be charged.
School Events. Updates
Tribute to Late Dr. Balasaheb Vikhe Patil (Founder Trustee) Special assembly conducted at 9.00am. Teachers, PTA and students paid homage to the honourable trustee and founder Late Padmabhushan Dr. Balasaheb Vikhe Patil . Tree plantation ceremony was conducted in the...
XSEED Fair was held on 24th December 2016 in the school campus, where parents were invited. Students explained the parents the concept of various subject through simple activities.
Dr. Vikhe Patil Foundation School, Nashik had recently organized Annual Prize day on 21st Sept, 2016. The invites for the programme was Honorable Shree. H. K. Pagate Additional Collector of Nashik, Trustee Dr.Pradeep Pawar, Principal P.C. Vidhate of Vikhe Patil...
International Yoga Day - 21st June 2016 Students and teachers celebrated International Yoga Day enthusiastically in the school as soon as the assembly was over. Students from std. 8th to 10th participated in the event for one hour. Various yoga exercises were...
Students of VPMS, Nashik participated in the Interschool Sub-Junior District Level Jump Rope Competition, organized by Nashik District Jump Rope Association on 30th July 2015. School bagged 2 Gold, 3 Silver and 6 Bronze...
Our Students had participated in the Interschool Malhar Geet Gayan Spardha organized by Shree Natraj Kala Academy, Nashik. 1. In the Inter school Solo Song Competition Mast.Shrirang. Nikam of Std - IV won the 3rd Prize. 2. In Inter school Patriotic Group Song...