Internal Quality Assurance CommitteePravara Centre For Management Research & Development
As a Measure of quality enhancement process Dr. Vikhe Patil Foundation’s Pravara Centre for Management Research & Development has formed Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) on 24/01/2018 to monitor and improve academic, administrative performance of the institution. As quality enhancement is a continuous process, IQAC looks after planning, guiding and monitoring quality assurance and quality enhancement activities of the institute and working continuously to improve service quality at par on the same lines of Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC).
Earlier Academic Monitoring Committee (AMC) would work on the lines of IQAC.
Composition of the IQAC
The Institute has established Internal Quality Assurance Cell in 24/01/2018 with the following Objectives:
- To develop quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution
- To monitor teaching, learning, evaluation and related academic activities.
- To conduct academic audits at periodic intervals to verify the effectiveness of measures taken in reaching quality parameters in academics.
With reference to above, Internal Quality Assurance Cell is being formed for this Institute.
Internal Quality Assurance Committee (IQAC)
Role in IQAC
Dr. Manoj Narwade
Prof. Jayant Oke
Representative of Dr. Vikhe Patil Fondation Trust
Dr. Puja Bhardwaj
Dr. Divya Lakhani
Prof. Vijay Deshmukh
Prof. Umesh Gramopadhye
Mr. Dilip Pokharkar
Mr. Vivek Dasani
Mr. Vipin Panpalli
Mr. Sudhakar Kulkarni
Nominee from Industry
Functions of Internal Quality Assurance Cell
Following are the functions of IQAC:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution
- Monitoring teaching, learning, evaluation and related academic activities.
- Conducting academic audits at periodic intervals to verify the effectiveness of measures taken in reaching quality parameters in academics.
- Facilitating creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programs/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality.
- Development of Quality Culture in the Institution.