ProgrammePravara Centre For Management Research & Development
Master of Business Administration
(Affiliated to the University of Pune)
Download Credit System Handbook
This is a two year full time course resulting in the award of the post graduate degree “Master of Business Administration” by theSavitribai Phule Pune University (Formerly known as University of Pune). Batch size is 120. The specialization offered are:
2. Financial Management (FIN)
3. Human Resources Management (HRM)
4. Operations & Supply Chain Management (OSCM)
5. Business Analytics (BA)
1. Rural & Agribusiness Management (RABM)
2. Pharma & Healthcare Management (PHM)
3. Tourism & Hospitality Management (THM)
- To equip the students with requisite knowledge, skills and right attitude necessary to provide effective leadership in a global environment.
- To develop competent management professionals with strong ethical values, capable of assuming a pivotal role in various sectors of the Indian economy & Society, aligned with the national priorities.
- To develop proactive thinking so as to perform effectively in the dynamic socio-economic and business ecosystem.
- The entire schedule is planned to optimize learning. Class room sessions include Lectures, Case studies and Presentations.
- Eminent personalities from the industry and academia deliver lectures on various business related topics every week.
- Each student undergoes a practical training for a period of not less than 50 days during the vacation at the end of First Year.
This is a two-year course divided into four semesters. This is a full time course affiliated to the University of Pune. The students undertake Summer Project for a period of minimum 50 days at the end of the first year.
As per Shikhshan Shulka Samiti, Mumbai. / Fee regulating Authority, Government of Maharashtra Website : www.sssamiti.org