Vikhe Patil Memorial School, NasikV.P.M.S. Nasik
Dr. Vikhe Patil Foundation fraternity deeply mourns the sad demise of Hon. Sindhutai Vikhe Patil, beloved mother of Chairman, Dr Ashok Vikhe Patil, on 18th August 2019.
At VPMS, we are committed to the pursuit of excellence. It is our goal to address the varying needs of our young students academically, socially, emotionally and in so doing, provide the highest quality educational experience to all. It is also our goal to establish and maintain a positive, non threatening environment, which focuses on the development of cognitive skills, positive attitude and a cooperative spirit.
To provide quality and comprehensive educational opportunities for all students in a high performing institution, dedicated to life-long learning, in a safe and caring environment, enable students to achieve individual excellence in order to attain their personal goals and become productive citizens and be successful in their future endeavors.
- Admission to V.P.M.S. Application for admission to Nur. and Std I should be made in the prescribed form in January.
- The child seeking admission to Nur. must be at least 2 years and 6 months old and the child seeking admission to Std I must be 5 years old by May 31st of the new academic year. It will be necessary to submit the original birth certificate at the time of admission.
- Admission to higher classes will be offered only if the vacancies exist. For these classes, an original School Leaving Certificate will have to be submitted along with a photocopy of the last report card.
- A general proficiency test in Math and English will be conducted and children will be chosen on the basis of Merit.
- The leaving certificate of a student joining from a school outside the Maharashtra State must be countersigned by the Education Officer of the District or State in which the previous school is located. In case of late admission the fee for the first term will also be charged.
Follow us on
School Events. Updates
Kavi Sammelan was organized for the Students of Std. VIII to X. This was the first opportunity for them to showcase their creativity in front of the school. Students created beautiful poems in English, Hindi and Marathi on the topics such as Mother,...
A seminar on Good Touch & Bad Touch was organized for Std. I to IV in our school. Dr. Gauri Karandikar, ‘Gynecologist’ explained the topic in simple and easy language. A Power Point Presentation was shown that helped the students to understand the...
Elocution Competition was held on 18th July, students of Std VI to VIII participated enthusiastically in the competition. The topics for competition were:Casual Dress in School - Std. VIImportance of money - Std. VIIModes of Transport in Future - Std....
Spell bee competition was organized in the school in three sessions. 1st session was for Std. I to std. III, 2nd session was for std. IV to VII and 3rd session was for std. VIII to X, in which selected students interestingly participated in the following...
Marathi Recitation Competition was held on 27th July. Students recited various poems on the topics like Rain, teacher, different sounds of animals, poem on frog, etc. Students of Std I to VII enthusiastically participated in the competition.
Debate competition was held on 24th July. Two teams with three students each were assigned a topic, two students from std IX and one student from std X were merged in each team. A vibrant topic – Advantages and Disadvantages of Mobile phones was the point...
English Recitation Competition was held on 25th July. Students recited various poems on the topics like Rainy Season, Circus, Phone, Recycle, Smile & Mother etc. Students of Std I to VII joyously participated in the competition.
Fine motor skill is the coordination of small muscles, in movements—usually involving the synchronization of hands and fingers—with the eyes. Fine motor skills aid in the growth of intelligence and develop continuously throughout the stages of human...
Students of VPMS celebrated Ashadhi Ekadahsi On 12th July, with great pomp. Students went for Dindi in the nearby vicinity. Students and teachers made awareness and passed massage about Tree Plantation and Eco Friendly Environment in Dindi.
The whole world is facing a problem of Global Warming & being the part of the Mother Earth, it is our duty to save it. The students of Today are the citizens of Tomorrow hence to inculcate nature friendly habits among students, our school has developed...